Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Light Transmission:||＞89%||Surface Texure:||Polish/Polish|
|Vicat Softening Temperature:||148℃||UV Barrier Property:||UV（380nm）＞90%|
|Surface Tension:||≥ 36dyn/cm|
uv blocking polycarbonate sheet,
flexible clear polycarbonate sheet,
Anti UV Thin Polycarbonate Sheet
(1) Anti-ultraviolet: one side of the PC board is coated with anti-ultraviolet (UV) coating, and the other side has anti-condensation treatment, which integrates anti-ultraviolet, heat insulation and anti-drip functions. It can block the penetration of ultraviolet rays, and is suitable for protecting valuable artworks and exhibits from ultraviolet rays.
(2) Light weight: The specific gravity is only half of the glass, saving the cost of transportation, handling, installation and support frame.
(3) Flame retardant: National standard GB50222-95 confirms that the PC board is Class I flame retardant, namely Class B1. The ignition point of the PC board is 580 degrees Celsius. It will extinguish itself after leaving the fire. It will not produce toxic gases during combustion and will not promote the spread of the fire.
(4) Flexibility: According to the design drawing, it can be installed in the form of arch, semi-circular roof and window by cold bending method on the construction site. The minimum bending radius is 175 times of the thickness of the board, and it can also be hot-bent.
(5) Sound insulation: The sound insulation effect of PC board is obvious, which has better acoustic insulation than glass and acrylic board of the same thickness. Under the same thickness, the sound insulation of PC board is increased by 3-4DB compared to glass. It is the material of choice for highway noise barriers internationally.
PC sheet is also called polycarbonate sheet, Kapron sheet. Weak acid resistance, which is made of polycarbonate as the main component and adopts co-extrusion technology CO-EXTRUSION, shows that the PC sheet is resistant to neutral oil, strong acid, durable, and alkali-resistant. It needs to be coated with UV. But the high temperature resistance and good lighting effect PC sunshine board (also known as polycarbonate hollow sheet, glass capron sheet, PC hollow sheet) is processed with high-performance engineering plastic ---- polycarbonate (PC) resin It has the characteristics of high transparency, light weight, impact resistance, sound insulation, heat insulation, flame retardance, and aging resistance. It is a high-tech, extremely comprehensive performance, energy-saving and environmentally friendly plastic sheet, and is a widely used plastic building in the world Materials, there are advantages that other building decoration materials (such as glass, plexiglass, etc.) can not match.
|Property||Testing Method||Testing Condition||Units||Value|
|Specific Gravity||ISO 1183||——||G/cm3||1.2|
|Light Transmission||ASTM D1003||——||%||>89|
|Water Absorption Equilibrium||ASTM D570||24 Hours||%||0.35|
|Vicat Softening Temperature||ISO306||℃||148|
|Gaute Variation||>0.5mm ±3%|
Wide used in such as:the hat,sunglass,windows,aviation sheet,lighting,electroplating,vacuum forming,dyeing,etc.
Contact Person: keron.Tang