Payment & Shipping Terms:
|UV Barrier Property:||UV（380nm）＞90%||Color:||Transperante|
|Light Transmission:||＞89%||Specific Gravity:||1.2g/cm3|
|Surface Texure:||Polish/Polish||Surface Tension:||≥ 36dyn/cm|
|Vicat Softening Temperature:||148℃|
uv blocking pc sheet,
transparent polycarbonate plastic sheets
(1) Light transmittance: The light transmittance of PC plate can be up to 89%, which can be beautiful with glass. The UV-coated board will not yellow when exposed to sunlight, fogging, and poor light transmission. After ten years, the light transmission loss is only 6%, the PVC loss rate is as high as 15%-20%, and the glass fiber is 12 %-20%.
(2) Impact resistance: The impact strength is 250-300 times that of ordinary glass, 30 times that of acrylic plates of the same thickness, and 2-20 times that of tempered glass. There is no crack when falling with a two-meter hammer below 3kg. "Glass" and "Xianggang".
(3) Anti-ultraviolet: one side of the PC board is coated with anti-ultraviolet (UV) coating, and the other side has anti-condensation treatment, which integrates anti-ultraviolet, heat insulation and anti-drip functions. It can block the penetration of ultraviolet rays, and is suitable for protecting valuable artworks and exhibits from ultraviolet rays.
(4) Light weight: The specific gravity is only half of the glass, saving the cost of transportation, handling, installation and support frame.
(5) Flame retardant: National standard GB50222-95 confirms that the PC board is Class I flame retardant, namely Class B1. The ignition point of the PC board is 580 degrees Celsius. It will extinguish itself after leaving the fire. It will not produce toxic gases during combustion and will not promote the spread of the fire.
PC board is also called polycarbonate board, Kapron board. Weak acid resistance, which is made of polycarbonate as the main component and adopts co-extrusion technology CO-EXTRUSION, shows that the PC board is resistant to neutral oil, strong acid, durable, and alkali-resistant. It needs to be coated with UV. But the high temperature resistance and good lighting effect PC sunshine board (also known as polycarbonate hollow board, glass capron board, PC hollow board) is processed with high-performance engineering plastic ---- polycarbonate (PC) resin It has the characteristics of high transparency, light weight, impact resistance, sound insulation, heat insulation, flame retardance, and aging resistance. It is a high-tech, extremely comprehensive performance, energy-saving and environmentally friendly plastic sheet, and is a widely used plastic building in the world Materials, there are advantages that other building decoration materials (such as glass, plexiglass, etc.) can not match.
Wide used in such as:the hat,sunglass,windows,aviation sheet,lighting,electroplating,vacuum forming,dyeing,etc.
Contact Person: keron.Tang